Turlock Covenant Church, founded in 1902, is a part of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America. We seek to encourage all ages in our church family to grow in their lives of faith and to serve as a vital witness for Christ in our neighborhood. Our vision is to be God’s people – obedient in loving one another and committed to prayer; to teach God’s Word – discovering what God is saying to us at each point in life’s journey; and to do God’s work – touching lives in our church and community and reaching out to people of many ages and ethnic and social groups. We partner with our sister congregation, meeting at the same location, Iglesia del Pacto Evangélico (ministering under the name, La Familia de Dios).
Our church facilities are located in historic downtown Turlock, on the corner of Laurel and High Streets and encompass a whole block in a park-like setting. The main Sanctuary, built in 1928, houses both stained glass windows, pipe organ and the latest in technology for sound and video. Our Education building provides space for nursery care, children and youth ministry – plus Jr.High & Sr.High classes of Key Academy. Our Administration Building houses our church offices, classrooms, several addiction recovery groups, and other community services.